Delivery options, order tracking and information about delivery issues.
If you placed an order after signing in to your account, you can find the status in My Account:
• Navigate to ‘Orders’ in the My Account menu
• Click on ‘View Order'
• Check the order status
• If the order has been shipped, "Track Order" button will appear which will take you to the carrier's website
If you’ve placed the order as a guest, you can see the most updated status of your order here: Order status page
You can also find this page on the footer of our website.
In case your order has been delivered to the wrong address you can locate it under “delivery status” in your account, or check te track & trace link in the shipping confirmation email.
If the order hasn’t been delivered yet, you can contact your carrier to see if they can help you change the delivery address.
If the parcel was declined at the delivery address, the order will be return to our warehouse. Once we have processed the return, you'll be refunded within 10 to 14 days.
Our orders are usually shipped and delivered within 3-5 business days after the order is confirmed, with standard delivery. Based on the carrier and pick-up times, delivery times may vary.
Shipping costs are 9,95 EUR, but are free for orders over 75 EUR.
In case of delays, you will be informed accordingly. General delays may also appear on the website.
That depends on the carrier, but most of the time your order is:
- Delivered at a nearby pick-up location
- Delivered at your neighbours unless you have informed us or the carrier that you do not prefer to have parcels delivered at your neighbours
- Delivered at a second attempt the next business day
At all times the carrier leaves you a (digital) note with the delivery details.
For online orders, the following delivery options are available:
- delivered at a home/work address
- delivered in a pick-up location near you
You can choose your preferred delivery option during the check out process.
If you choose standard shipping, your order will be delivered by UPS.